Show custom post type relationships by taxonomy

Wordpress

I have two custom post types 'product' and 'review'. The 'product' have a custom taxonomy 'fruits' with terms 'apples' and 'bananas'.

All 'review' has a custom field that is a relationship to 'product', so I can easily choose the product to review (using ACF). For example I might add a review post called "Granny Smith Review" and choose the product "Granny Smith".

In my navbar I have a link called 'Reviews' that points to this url: blabla.com/review and my archive-review.php successfully list all reviews.

Question: Is it possible to have a url that points to blabla.com/review/fruits/apples or blabla.com/review/apples so I can have a dropdown menu called 'Apples' that only shows 'review' with 'apple' term (which is the taxonomy on the 'product')?:P

Or if you know any more clever way to structure things I would be glad to hear! Because it feels like I will have a lot of duplicate posts. But what is important is that I have the slug 'review/fruits/apples' or 'review/apples'.

I'm a new developer so I would be very happy with any feedback, thanks!:)

Share:

Post a Comment

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes