Advice on Designing Membership Plugin

Wordpress

I would like to develop a custom Membership Manager Plugin that lets members pay/invoice dues, RSVP for events, and have a public profile page displaying customization information.

Each member has one or more accounts linked, and would be able to login through the front-end without accessing the wp-login page. This would bring up an admin dashboard where they can customize their profile or pay for dues.

Lastly, I would like do create a wp-admin area for site admins to manage orders/memberships and export tax information.

My question is threefold:

  1. How should I structure my shortcodes so that I don't have too many different shortcodes to manage?

  2. How should I structure my plugin code to handle the complexity of the task? (OOP vs Procedural?) Will OOP get to rigid for feature updates?

  3. How can I create a login for access to my front-end admin area, but preferably not allow access to the wp-admin dashboard (Hoping to use wordpress credentials)

I am hoping for recommendations or resource link. I would prefer if other plugins are not involved and it is just my plugin I am designing.

Share:

Post a Comment

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes